Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road?

I woke up this morning and knew that getting out of bed was going to be a task. My slumber was interrupted by a voice with way too much spirit hollering about tons egrets in the yard and something about my "picture of the day".

Like Flash Gordon I was out of bed trying to find my camera! Originally there were a dozen in the yard, but Jenna (7 yrs)
startled them. Thus setting me on a journey around my yard in slippers and jammies.



This strutting egret is by far our favorite. After looking for twigs and just messing off with his little egret pals, he simply took off in a totally separate direction with the attitude of "I am going to take on the day!" Which reminds me that I too, must do the same!

1 comment:

  1. LMAO! How awesome! But it is cool that we can use the 365 Project as an excuse when people wonder why we are taking so many pics lol

    ReplyDelete