Monday, March 29, 2010

Rite-Aid

Think back as far as you can and find a memory that just makes you smile deep from within your heart. I am talking one of those one in a million AWESOME MEMORIES.

Did you find it?


One memory that I recall clear as a bell is my Nana taking my brother, sister and I to get a treat from Rite-Aid. There is NOTHING quite like sitting on the curb outside of their store with a big scoop of ice cream! I enjoy passing this memory on to my own children and of course, like every old person does, I repeat the story of how we did this as kids. If I am lucky, they too will pass this story and activity on with their own children some day. Today I felt so lucky that I had my camera to capture this moment.

I hate to admit it, but I am totally going to stage all my kids on a curb with a cup of Rite-Aid ice cream --- and take a picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment