Monday, April 5, 2010

Sunset again...and again...and again




This is the same photograph. Can you guess which one is the original? Probably since I made the three distinctively different!

Depending on what program the editor/ photographer chooses to use, many changes can be made to every single photograph.

Photos can be enhanced in many ways usually to brighten or contrast the colors of the original photo. A scene such as a sunset usually has the desired imagery of different color tones and editing can come into play in various ways...as I have chosen in the three photos. I realistically could have changed this seen several dozen times. For the changes I made enhancements by adjusting my saturation and hues.



The Big Questions of the Day:
Which is the original photo?
AND which photo do you like the best?

1 comment:

  1. I like the 2nd one the best. But the 3rd one looks like it might be the original photo.

    ReplyDelete