Saturday, April 10, 2010

Taylor Swift Day

Many months ago we purchased Taylor Swift tickets. We had a fabulous time. I was too scared they would say my camera was not allowed. Because we drove to the concert in a limo and I had to leave it back in the car. I did get some pictures with my friend Tina's camera; I made it within a dozen feet of Taylor Swift. Should've seen me walking across the stadium chairs to get a good photo! Me and every little seven year old in the house!

Here are two pictures, obviously not from my own clicking, but I had to share. Outside of Red Robin in front of our limo--had to go to the concert in style! Tina & Claire, Haylee, Me, Eric holding Jenna, Jaye and her boyfriend Jarrid.
And the next one is me and my Girls. What a great memory!

No comments:

Post a Comment