Thursday, May 27, 2010

Outside Again...

There is way too much going on in my life. It is taking away from my picture taking and blogging.

How dare life get in the way.

So today with Connor as my co-pilot, I stopped on the side of the road to snap a photo of this old shack. A quick moment of pleasure rushed through me as I stomped over the grass and towards this strangers fence for my photo opp! SNAP of camera = GRIN on face
Pleased as a kid on Christmas morning I looked over my shoulder and into the car because surely Connor would love to share in this joyous moment! There sat my son with a mouthful of gauze because he had just had four teeth extracted. (Grin was instantly replaced with "bad mommy, baddddd mommy" thoughts about myself) Reality set in so I returned to the car and took my numbed up, zombie-like son home to lay down.
At least I was able to get one photo taken to fulfill the need!

No comments:

Post a Comment