Friday, February 19, 2010

Flowers & Bees ... Oh My!



There is no doubt that spring is sneaking up in our own backyards and I AM SO HAPPY about it! As you can tell: I really enjoy taking pictures of mother natures offerings of her little pieces of beauty. I caught these photos on a quick drive up the street to collect the kids from the bus. (I am learning to take my camera everywhere with me because the moment I leave it home I miss a perfect photo snappen' opportunity!)

This flower gives me the dreamy sense of an oriental flower; although I am sure that it is nothing more than a regular ole' garden plant. Doesn't matter to the bee. I wish I could have snapped a picture of the pollen that he was carrying; his little legs were swollen with bright yellow pollen!

What a busy little bee!

4 comments:

  1. I just have to say... Your composition is so awesome. I love the way you frame your subjects. I'm learning from you and getting inspired by you. I look forward to the blossom trail with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel!!! My friendy non-follower-follower!!!!

    Gwen: Awwww, thank you. I agree Blossom Trail will be great with a friend with an "eye"! Now if I could just learn to take pictures of people like you!

    ReplyDelete