Friday, February 5, 2010

Gum.


Let me begin by saying I like gum as much as I like snow.

It has been a crazy week 'round these parts due to a particular three year old who has a double ear infection. I have decided that anytime I give Matthew a shot of Motrin or Tylenol (which has been non-stop since SATURDAY!) that he reacts as if he received a shot of HYPERACTIVITY! I am soooooooooooooo tired of his energy. Aren't those meds supposed to make him sleep? Sleep even a teensy weensy bit?!

Well this picture kind of shows how I feel. I am a mixture of every color in the world right now. Not sure what I want. Not sure if I want to be nice or mean or happy or crabby. Yes, I feel stir crazy and coo-coo and like life is a never ending circle of insanity. Gumballs are round---circles, get it?! (See how I am beginning to think here, people?!?!?) Enjoy some gumballs...

No comments:

Post a Comment